Speak UP: Talk Radio

Listen to internet radio with Nashanta on Blog Talk Radio

Friday, April 22, 2011

Thank God its Good Friday (TGGF)

In Jesus' famous last words
He mirrored how we repent and turn back to God

Since Jesus came into the world and sinlessly became sin we have a clear example, through his last words, of the transition Christians go through when they accept Christ. Follow me on this one:
The Red lines are from the mouth of Christ. The top lines are His famous last words and the second lines are the interpreation of being saved.

Father forgive them for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34)
God forgive me for my sins, I didn't know what I was doing. I repent because you are the only way. Before I had no knowledge but now I understand.

I assure you today you will be with me in paradise (Luke 23:43)
I accept you Christ (Now that you believe in me you will live forever)

Dear woman here is your son (John 19:26)
I know you are the Son of God and I am in the body of Christ (Now love each other and take care of each other as you would yourself)

My God, my God why have you abandoned me? (Mark 15:34)
But sometimes I'm still frightened because the weight of the world is too much to carry. Are you still there? (Yes)

I am thirsty (John 19:30)
Refresh me O' Lord and renew my spirit. Feed me your word like babes receive milk from their mothers bossom

It is finished (John 19:30)
I know now that you have done all that is required for me to reap the benefits of God and His coming Kingdom

Father I entrust my spirit into your hands (Luke 23:46) 
Father I entrust my spirit into your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment